Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

[Nail Art] P2 Forever + Stamping with P2 Eternal & Manhattan Liquid Metals 65Z

Heute beglücke ich euch wieder mit ein bisschen Stamping. Ich hatte mal wieder eine Idee und hoffte, sie einigermaßen umsetzen zu können.

Today, I wanna show you some stamping nail art. I had an idea, and wanted to know, how it would look like, so have a look.

Base: Essence 24/7 Base Coat

2 Coats P2 Forever
I really love the colour of this polish, for me you can use it for every outfit or occasion. It is kind of brownish, pinkish rosewood and violet.

Für mich ist der Lack ein perfekter Begleiter für jedes outfit und jede Gelegenheit. Er ist eine Mischung zwischen Braun, Violett und Rosenholz.



1 Coat Essence BTGN Top Sealer

Stamping Part 1: P2 Eternal + Konad m-57



Stamping Part 2: Manattan Liquid Metals 65Z+ Bundle Monster BM 06 , BM 09


So, I just showed you what images I used, because now you can see, that you can't see a lot onto the nails:
(Maybe, it's because it's raining cats and dogs at the moment)

 
 
 

Finish Essence BTGN Top Sealer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen