Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

Halloween Challenge - Pumpkins

Hello Lovlies,

I can't believe it, next week, is Halloween, already, and after today's challenge theme, there will be just three more left.

So today's theme of the Halloween Challenge is PUMPKINS. (I followed the Challenge on this Facebook Page, if you are interested, come and join!)


So, if I had one pumpkin image plate, I would've used it, but instead, I did some weird nailart, I am not convinced that you could see, that these should be pumpkins or Jack-O-Lanterns, to be exactly. I was in a hurry, and all I can say is: I tried!



So, I started with two coats of Manhattan Pumpkin Carrot Pie, my only orange, that I have with me here in Ireland and finished with one coat of Essie Good to go.


Then I used NYC City Blackout and a dotting tool, to apply the eyes and the mouth, well kind of:

 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen