Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012

Halloween Challenge - Things that go BUMP in the dark

Hello there,

today's theme of the Halloween Challenge is "Things that go BUMP in the dark - Monsters etc."

So I thought of GHOSTS, so I did some stamping...

Actually, I think, ghost are scary, but these ghosts are really cute, I love them...



These are the polishes I used:

OPI Alpine Snow - Manhattan dark blue with shimmer - Essence Stamping Polish in white

 
Stamping Image: SdP-8 by Dashica
 
 
First, I applied two coats of the darkblue Manhattan polish and of OPI's Alpine Snow and finished with one coat of Essence BTGN Top Sealer
 
 
 
 
 Then I used Dashica's Image Plate SdP-8 and for the white ghosts and polka dots, Essence's stamping polish and for the blue one the Manhattan polish
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen