Samstag, 16. Februar 2013

[NOTD] Primark Nail Polishes & Essie Penny Talk

Hi there

today is Monday, and so I needed to cheer myself up a little bit.
So I did some mani and stamping with some new Primark nail polishes.

This is with what I came up with.



I used Essie Help me grow as a base and applied one coat of the Primark varnishes. It's kind of a weird colour, kind of a khaki green, but it reminds me of a lake or pond at the same time. It's sometimes more than a teal. Definitely a green with a little teal/turqouise/blue hint.



Then I used a clingfilm and the second of the Primark ones. This one is a bright shimmery blue-turquoise-green. I really love how it turned out. I used Essie Good to go, to fix these colours.



Then I did the stamping with Essie Penny Talk, I really love this copper tone. I used the Cheeky CH-14 image plate. I finished with one coat of Sally Hansen InstaDri. Et voilà my manicure.




I really love how this colour-combination turned out.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen