Montag, 1. Juli 2013

[NOTD] Maybelline Berry Fusion & Stamping with NYC Aqua Mystic

Hi there,

hope you all had a great start into the new week.



Today, I just have a NOTD with a stamping for you.

I used Essie Help me grow as a base, then, 2 coats of Maybelline's Berry Fusion, a wonderful darker, shimmery berry shade. Love colours like this. I used two coats but one should be enough, as well.

1 coat of Essie Good to go.




The image plate is an essence one, I got recently. They have a few nice ones, and I usually have no problems stamping with them.


I used NYC Aqua Mystic. It's from the foil explosion LE. I bought 3 shades while I was in Ireland, and I will show them to you, hopefully, this week.

I sealed it with Essence Better Than Gel Nails TC.






Have a wonderful week and don't forget:





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen