Dienstag, 27. August 2013

[NOTD] Manhattan Community Colours Fall Collection "Coffee Cream" & "Lil ol' Rose"

Hi there,

I hope you all had a great start in this new week.

Today, I want to show you another stamping with one of my favourite stamping plates Konad m65. I just love the roses image.




So with this goes two new polishes, that are new for this autumn. It's Manhattan's Community Colours "Bohemian Look". 20 wonderful colours with different finishes, creme, foil or glitter. 



Coffee Cream is a wonderful nude, cream hue with a wonderful shimmer. You can't see it on my pictures as it is raining here in Germany and so it's really dark and dull. 
I needed to apply three coats and actually, there could have been a fourth one on some nails.

For the stamping, I used Lil ol' Rose. It's a wonderful dusky pink! This one has a creme finish.









2 Kommentare:

  1. Richtig schöne bilder, gefallen mir sehr! ♥
    deine blog ist insgesamt eh toll, hübsche :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ist schön geworden. ich wusste garnicht, dass sich der lack zum stampen eignet, wobei er auch nicht ganz deckt, oder?

    Liebe Grüße,
    Fio

    P.S: Wenn du magst bist du herzlich zu meinem aktuellen Gewinnspiel eingeladen, es gibt ein tolles Beauty Paket zu gewinnen :)

    AntwortenLöschen